What makes us unique:
Small student-teacher ratio. We do this to maintain high quality student-teacher classroom time.
- Well-structured extra-curricular program for students to develop in areas of study that are difficult for them.
- “Special time” in the RETEACH and CATCH UP programs allotted to underperformers in English, math, and sciences
- Continuous evaluation program for quality assessment
- COACHING and MENTORSHIP designed for learners
- Young energetic and highly trained faculty
- Clean, Child-friendly facilities
- CIS is enclosed within a secure community equipped with CCTV cameras to ensure their safety.